- 1218ϊ ( )
- Mr. Suguru ueda (Condensed Matter Theory Group)
- "A theoretical study of interface phenomena in Kondo lattices"
- 1120ϊ ( )
- Mr. Fuyuki Matsuda (Condensed Matter Theory Group)
- "Topological Properties of 1D Bose-Hubbard Model in Quasiperiodic Superlattice"
- 1120ϊ ( )
- Mr. Takuya Nomoto (Condensed Matter Theory Group)
- "Effect of magnetic criticality and Fermi- surface topology on magnetic penetration depth"
- 1113ϊ ( )
- Mr. Masaya Nakagawa (Condensed Matter Theory Group)
- "Non-equilibrium topological phase transitions in two-dimensional optical lattices"
- 1113ϊ ( )
- Mr. Hiroaki Sumiyoshi (Condensed Matter Theory Group)
- "Giant Nernst Effect due to Berry Phase Fluctuation in Chiral Superconductors"
- 116ϊ ( )
- Prof. Thomas Pruschke (Institute for Theoretical Physics, Goettingen University)
- "Density-matrix functionals from Green's functions"
- 1030ϊ ( )
- Dr. Michikazu Kobayashi (Dept. of Physics, Kyoto Univ.)
- "Vortices in Spin-2 spinor Bose-Einstein condensates"
- 1016ϊ ( )
- Mr. Masaru Sakaida (Condensed Matter Theory Group)
- "Disorder induced charge-density-wave/superfluid transition in multicomponent Fermi systems"
- 930ϊ ( )
- Dr. Hiroshi Shinaoka (Institute for Theoretical Physics, Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule (ETH) Zürich)
- "Spin-orbital frustration in pyrochlores A2Mo2O7"
- 909ϊ ()
- Dr. Gunnar Möller (TCM Group, Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge)
- "Fractional Chern insulators - explorations of higher Chern bands in the Hofstadter Butterfly"
- 710ϊ ( )
- Mr. Tsuneya Yoshida (Condensed Matter Theory Group)
- uTopological phase in a two-dimensional metallic heavy-fermion systemv
- 7 3ϊ ( )
- Mr. Jun'ichi Ozaki (Condensed Matter Theory Group)
- uDragging dynamics of few fermions in fermion cloudv
- 626ϊ ( )
- Mr. Yuhki Hatakeyama (Condensed Matter Theory Group)
- uStrong-coupling effects on the coexistence of supercondutivity and antiferromagnetism induced by paramagnetic pair-breakingv
- 6 5ϊ ( )
- Mr. Yuto Takenaka (Condensed Matter Theory Group)
- uGround-state properties of a two-dimensional correlated topological insulatorv
- 5 29ϊ ( )
- Dr. Robert Peters (Condensed Matter Theory Group)
- uKondo effect and magnetic order in f-electron superlatticesv
- 5 22ϊ ( )
- Dr. Atsuo Shitade (Condensed Matter Theory Group)
- uThermal Transport and Field Theory in a Curved Spacetimev
- 5 15ϊ ( )
- Mr. Ken Shiozaki (Condensed Matter Theory Group)
- uElectromagnetic and Thermal Responses of Z Topological Insulators and Superconductors in Odd Spatial Dimensionv
- 4 10ϊ ( )
- Dr. Yoshitomo Kamiya (Theoretical Division, T-4 and CNLS, Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA)
- uMagnetic vortex crystals in frustrated Mott insulatorv
- 2 6ϊ ( )
- Dr. Antonio M. Garcia-Garcia (Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge and CFIF, Instituto Superior Tecnico, Universidade Tecnica de Lisboa)
- uPlaying with fluctuations: killing and resuscitating long range order in low dimensional superconductorsv
- 1 23ϊ ( )
- Dr. Kazushi Aoyama (The Hakubi Center for Advanced Research, Kyoto University, Japan and Department of Physics and Astronomy, Louisiana State University)
- uFulde-Ferrell-Larkin-Ovchinnikov states in superconducting mesoscopic thin-wall cylindersv
- 1 16ϊ ( )
- Dr. Tomoko Kita (Condensed Matter Theory Group)
- uField-induced Mott transition in kagome lattice Hubbard modelv