Condensed Matter Theory Group,
- arXiv:2112.12467 Universal properties of dissipative Tomonaga-Luttinger liquids: A case study of a non-Hermitian XXZ spin chain with Kazuki Yamamoto, Masaya Nakagawa, Masahito Ueda, and Norio Kawakami
- arXiv:2112.08763 Topological Lifshitz Transitions, Orbital Currents, and Interactions in Low-dimensional Fermi Gases in Synthetic Gauge Fields with Chen-How Huang and Miguel A. Cazalilla
- arXiv:2111.03857 Ferromagnetism in tilted fermionic Mott insulators with Kazuaki Takasan
- arXiv:2110.03008 Numerical evidence for a Haagerup conformal field theory with Tzu-Chen Huang, Ying-Hsuan Lin, Kantaro Ohmori, and Yuji Tachikawa
- Grant-in-Aid for Transformative Research Areas (A) "The Natural Laws of Extreme Universe - A New Paradigm for Spacetime and Matter from Quantum Information" has been inaugurated.
- Published: Felipe Monteiro, Masaki Tezuka, Alexander Altland, David A. Huse, and T. Micklitz, "Quantum ergodicity in the many-body localization problem", Phys. Rev. Lett. 127, 030601 (2021).
- Our reply published to a comment on our 2018 paper.
- I gave an invited talk at "Recent progress in theoretical physics based on quantum information theory".
- Web of Science Highly Cited Paper (as of November/December 2020): Jordan S. Cotler, Guy Gur-Ari, Masanori Hanada, Joseph Polchinski, Phil Saad, Stephen H. Shenker, Douglas Stanford, Alexandre Streicher, and Masaki Tezuka (in alphabetical order), "Black holes and random matrices", J. High Energ. Phys. 1705 (2017) 118 (doi: 10.1007/JHEP05(2017)118).
- JPSJ Editors' Choice: Fuyuki Matsuda, Masaki Tezuka, and Norio Kawakami, "Two-Dimensional Thouless Pumping of Ultracold Fermions in Obliquely Introduced Optical Superlattice", J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 89, 114708 (2020).